The Gods of Rapists

A beast living among the men;
He dresses to be called a man,
He speaks like a gentleman,
He looks like a man but not a man,
He looks like a father but not a father,
He looks like a brother but not one.
He is a grade one beast.
How do you identify him?
I do know is that people are dying because of this threat. That saddens me just as the death of people from air and water pollution does. I’m saddened by forced depression but not more than I am by the suicide rate that this threat has caused. I’m saddened by the threat of this victimizer, but not more saddened than I am by the threat of our trash, our judgment, and the distractions we create from each other. We’ve quarantined ourselves from ourselves, and lost touch with the very thing that makes us human (Compassion). Maybe we needed something to teach us what the real threat is and hopefully subsides this, we can put some effort into ending that threat. Perhaps that threat is us.
Statistics shows that there is a report of one rape in every 5 hours in the country over the last month, if it is a threat to our nation it is certainly a threat to each of us. We are a major part of this wonderful Nation and once we realize that the greatest threat we face is not just an external virus but the virus of our thinking, our action, our lack of compassion, our defense of the victimizer, perhaps we can find a cure and a vaccine for that as well.
Comments
Post a Comment
Your Comment is important to us.......Add your comment here