The Strange Man Behind The Keyboard?


Hello world!!! It’s quiet in here, isn’t it? Thanks for stopping by. No, Seriously, thanks, I'm honored.

My name is Sulaiman Kelvin, I guess that's sounds awkwardly beautiful, but you can call me Schido.

I am a reserved Renaissance Man, all out making an impact.

I am a Medical Biochemist, and I design and develop websites, I’m also staunchly pulled to reaching out, teaching and giving to others at my leisure.
On this blog, I teach/discuss/write issues that cut across different categories, such as life, Spirituality, love, nature and sex. All of which are presented to you the best way I can.
The objective is simple: It is to enlighten, motivate, inspire, as well as share mutual feelings that can be erotic at times, upon every visit you make.
And hell Yes, You'll love it. Tighten your seat belt!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Your Comment is important to us.......Add your comment here

Popular posts from this blog

This is Nigeria

The Concealer

The Girl Who is Afraid of Everything